Re: [at-l] rules, edicts, definitions, methods...

At 11:12 AM -0400 10/07/98, Richard K Mann wrote:
>I have spent many years (nearly 20), and many miles (close to 20,000),
>and have had the input of many, many people (over 1000) in formulating
>the following rules, edicts, definitions, and methods for hiking the
>Appalachian Trail:
>

>	[ THIS SPACE LEFT INTENTIONALLY BLANK ]
>

>enjoy the gathering...
>
>pittsburgh

Seems about the right weight for my book. Nice, ultralight weight that rule
and definition book. Looks like rain, sky, wind, earth and fire or is that
dirt, rocks, tree stump roots, and wildlife, particulary that two legged or
so variety with a gimpy walk. But I really have no problem with a very
limited definition. Like what is the AT -- seems to keep changing with the
weather ..  One definition H3 = a killer..

Bear Bells  on AT-L  with the L meaning Light as in Travel Light ;->