[at-l] Trip Report and more.

As part of a general effort to keep my professional computer skills up to
date, I've been playing with creating web pages for the past couple of
months, and the time has come at last when I'm ready to go public.

It's taken me almost a month, but I've finally finished (I think) composing
pages for a trip report for my hike through the Wilderness from Aug 30 thru
Sep 10 with my usual hiking partner (and AT-L digest lurker) Ed.  If you'd
care to check it out, you won't have to settle for just my lame narrative,
you can see some lame pictures as well.

The address is: http://www.pipeline.com/~pnyberg/Hiking/Hiking.html .
Follow the links to "Trip Reports", and then "1998 - Aug 30-Sep 10 -- Maine
AT, Monson to Katahdin".

You can also find past trip reports, my (pretty close to) current gear list,
and some dehydrated soup recipes I used on this last trip.

All feedback is welcome.

Peter