[at-l] The Gathering List

Okay, here's what I have right now - and wow, this is going to be some crowded
list picture <g>  Looks like we'll be there much earlier than I thought Friday
- we're picking Solar Bear up at 11:30am at the airport, having lunch (on him
<g>) and then heading out.  (just kidding, SB)  So anyway - here goes.  With
all the various email programs out there, I doubt this will line up, but . . .

Bald Eagle              Spirit Walker        Mrs. Gorp        Woodelf
Chase
Solophile                Skyline                Sandy Downs   Solemates
Kahley
Earthworm             ke kaahawe         bleeder guy      Bluetrail
Skeeter
Kurt                       Magaroni             Solar Bear       Leapfrog
Second Chance
Sandpiper               KC                     Choovers         Slyman
Kinnickinic
Wanchor                Michael Tom       John       &       Sally
Conquest
Tennis Player         Patty                  The Redhead    Sloetoe/UpHILL
DownHILL
Russ Dade

Looks like 37 to me (counting the Solemates, Ron and Cheryl, as two <g>)
That's quite a turn out.  Now my question is . . . ryan?? milt??? are either
one of our esteemed list admin's coming? :)  If you aren't here and you're
coming, guys, let me know.  Looking forward to meeting all of you - bring lots
of film :)

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00