Re: [at-l] And now....a joke

I know that my sons (5 and 7 years old) are blase about hikers now,
considering the numbers of them that they've seen, and the similarities of
smell and rugged/ragged looks. But we've had some nonplussed hikers, when they
tell our sons about how long they've been hiking and how far they've come, and
the kids just treat them as another guest. :)

We had one hiker who got our leftovers recently, blackened/grilled fresh
salmon fillet with potatoes and spinach. He was ecstatic. :)

Tom

--
               tomha@epix.net
www.trailplace.com and year2000 at www.yardeni.com