[at-l] The Gathering - need info

Hi all :)  Chase is getting badges together, as he mentioned in his last
email.  To make sure he has enough, and also to help everyone know who they
can look forward to meeting from the list <g>, take a glance at this list if
you are on it, make sure its correct - If not, could everyone planning on
going, lurker or not, post a "Yes" for me with your Trail name (if any) and
real name (if you don't mind <g>).  This way Chase will be sure to have enough
name badges for all, and we'll have a good list.  (I lost the list Chase IM'd
me - my power went out, so I might be missing a few he already had, I am doing
this from memory <g>)  I'll post the complete list we have no later than Weds.

Thanks bunches - and see you there :)

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00

Chase
Woodelf
Kahley
Kurt Russell
Second Chance
Skeeter
Leapfrog
Solar Bear
Earthworm
Mrs Gorp
Coelura
Blue Trail
Wanchor
Patty
The Redhead
Bleeder Guy
ke kaahawe
The Solemates
and Felix, Pokey Hontas & Stoats, if Mike manages to kidnap them off the Trail
on the Gathering ( <vbg>)