[at-l] Hi Ya'll

Well, I did it , I moved to Georgia- I am now no longer someone from CT , but
am an honest to goodness "damn yankee" :)  Unfortunately, because of my move
south and my new job, I am not going to be going to the gathering :(  I hope
everybody has fun! Wish I was going to be with you - I went to get my sewing
machine to start sewing that pink tutu (I assume it is supposed to be pink)
but remembered it is on a moving van somewhere! Sorry Solar Bear! I want to
see pictures though, okay???

Thanks!
Karen
"POG"