[at-l] "The Gathering"

Hi Gang!

	Looks like I got Friday off next week to attend the Gathering :-) Has
anyone made a list of AT-L folks planning on attending. I have made up
some name tags to help us spot each other. They are pretty simple, a
laminated white business card with our AT-L logo and room to write your
name or what ever you want. The card hangs vertically and reminds me of
a good old white blaze. I'll bring a Sharpie Magic Marker for signing
them. I wonder if 15 tags are enough? I plan to add my tag to my
backpack after the Gathering.
	I plan on sitting up a big tent near the fence (quite zone). Several of
us plan to camp near this mysterious fence that obviously is constructed
of sound deadening material. I hope we all pick the same fence :-)

chase

--
Charles W. Davidson (WB4PAN)
Axton, Virginia