[at-l] Back on the list

HI All,

I'm back on the list after spending a summer of hiking resting and
travelling.  Hiked in VT on the LT. Mansefield to Whiteface. - Some of
the most difficult hiking I ever did.  Madonna peak was awsome but quite
difficult.  I only have 52 m to the Canadian Border.  Next spring to be
sure.
Hiked 60 miles in Virginia.  45 around Atkins and 15 in the SNP hot but
beautiful.  I hope to get back to VA after christmas to do 42 miles and
finish up the central section to RTE 33.
Last Monday I met "Wooden" at Hawksbill gap - she is hiking N - S and is
doing great.  Hopes to finish by thanksgiving.
I also spent 3 weeks getting rope burns from my hammock camping and
doing nothing.  Rested my knee for more hiking later in the year.

Barbara