[at-l] Re: The Family

Saw the reference about The Family and their possible quitting after doing Mt.
Lafeyette. I hiked with them for a few days at the beginning of September and
found them to be remarkable.  I would  never have suspected that they might be
inclined to quit.  At that time (Sunday of Labor Day weekend) we just did Mt.
Moosilake (sp?).  They were remarkable in their intensity and dedication to
doing the trail and also how they related to one another.

When were they seen?  I had assumed that they would have been well into the
100 mile wilderness by now. Please let me know,. and tell them I said hello if
you run into them.

Thanks,.
Kevin (Paddington Bear) Buffalo, NY