Re[2]: [at-l] MountainTools FlexFrame: Any Experience?

     And "afta-NAFTA," international balance of payments, Fortune 500 r&d
     infrastructure investments, and the efficacy of science and math in
     the public school system, too. Thanks. Be brief.

Subject: Re: [at-l] MountainTools FlexFrame: Any Experience?
Author:  mlowell <csrm@pdrpip.com> at ima
Date:    9/29/98 9:50 AM

Datto:

      Here's my question:  In 100,000 words are less, can you put up a
convincing argument that explains why this is the pack that beats all others
for an AT thru?

    Please include facts about the hood (detachable, etc.?), the harnessing
system, and how, in your opinion, is the best way to load/pack it.  Your
opinion should also include comments about the durability, ruggedness choice
of material and overall quality and applicability of the pack.

    Any comments about why Mountainsmith makes the worst product catalogue in
the market and your perception of their customer service will be for extra
points.

    Your grade will be based on areas covered, presentation of the facts,
tone, and your ability to convince.  It will not be based on spelling,
punctuation or grammar.

    Begin now.

    tick, tick, tick...

Mike