RE: [at-l] My 30 degree Pack Contents

>I've got an All-conditions parka for the
>zip-in feature, too. But I got
>mine in black so I could wear it as a casual
>or formal winter coat.

Formal coat? Did yours come with a cumberbun? I couldn't find that in
the catalog. I saw the Polartec top hat and Leki dance cane but not the
cumberbun. Hard to do a little soft shoe in Moraines anyhow. The Vibram
soles keep sticking to the floor. Great in case an anvil falls on my
foot though. Just not light enough for my tap act. I'll keep looking in
the catalog.

Boy, when LLBean say "All Conditions" coat, they really mean it.

Datto