[at-l] Florida Trail questions

I live where January-February is cabin fever time.  The windchill factor most
of the time is such that backpacking, at least for me, is out of the question
. . . just at the time that it would be best to be doing a little of it.

I am wondering about the Florida Trail.  I know nothing about it other than
that it is in Florida somewhere.  I'm thinking that maybe, instead of letting
my muscles atrophy and my blood coagulate this winter, I could get myself in
better condition for The Trail by hiking/backpacking it.

How about it?  I presume that it's got no PUDS but maybe distances hiked per
day could make up for that.

Is there literature and/or a website that anyone would recommend?

Thanks,

Kinnickinic