[at-l] Friday Night Hiker Karoake

Soooo, I see there are others hikers out there with no life on a Friday
night either.

Okay, who's up for Hiker Karoake?!? Excellent. I'll start with "Sleeping
Single in a Double Thermarest". Follow the bouncing ball now...you'll
love this. Trust me. When it gets to the part of Kay Serraw Serraw,
everybody join in.

Afterwards, we'll have a Hiker Spelling Bee starting with the word
"Karoake". Misspell a word and you have to take a shot of Gatorade with
something Patty mixed up in her Welcome Wagon class called "Jet Fuel".
What? Misspell is misspelled? Okay, one of those SR-71 kerosine tankerds
for me I guess. Over the Unger, under the Oevor, Drive the Airplane
right down the hatch. (arm movement) Nit, Nit, Nit.

Then....hokey smokes it's Hiker Twister !! Find the colorful circles on
the plastic matt while wearing a 50 lb external backpack. Allright !
Gives me a chance to nudge into the opposite sex "accidently" of course.
Pack's too heavy -- honest. I love that game.

Yessir...quite the rambunctious night planned ahead here. Might go all
the way to 8:30, maybe 9:00 or so CST if the police aren't called first.
Whooaa nellie. Last of the big-time partiers. You're not going to wanna
miss it. By the way, rambunctious is our second word in the Hiker
Spelling Bee. You heard it here first !

Datto

PS: I'm taping Wall Street Week for the bean counters like Solar Bear
and those of you who want to stay over and check on your Moving
Averages...(badda bing)  IF.. ya know what I mean. Don't forget, there's
going to be a next Friday night and another after that. You gotta think
ahead now and we're here to help. Next week...Line Dancing with hiking
boots and bacalavias!