[at-l] Re: at-l-digest V1 #934

Hi all...
    I started to get back into hiking again.  And I had the great
pleasure
of meeting with Earl Schaffer.  Has Any one have news on his where
abouts.  A friend of mine, who is not hooked up to the internet, asked
me tonight and I was not sure.  Any one with info, I would be
appreciated
if you pass it along.  He has really inspired me..

I was doing trail work at Pinkham Notch on 9/19 and heard he had past through
Pinkham about 1 week prior.  They had a cake and a mini celebration for him.

Ed