Re: [at-l] Hiking in my new hometown

>I haven't posted to the list in awhile,
>but it has taken all my time to learn
>a new language, get used to walking with
>one leg growing shorter than the

Ha! Did you take the free moonshine lessons from Welcome Wagon?

Incidently, you can double your trail mileage per day with that stuff
but unfortunately, you go in the wrong direction. On the plus side...you
don't care !

Okay everyone, I'm just kidding. Really. I don't mean to start the War
of West Virginia again. On my behalf anyone can insult the state of
Indiana because of my heretofore indiscretions. Knock knock. Hoosier.

Datto