Re: [at-l] Matches

I agree with you. I think that strike anywhere matches/kitchen matches are
pretty failproof if kept in a plastic container. I keep them in film
canisters. If the matches are too long, I cut them to fit. We've never had
a problem and I've quit carrying my emergency waterproof matches.

Still...The Highlander