[at-l] Listers mini gathering update

Hello,

I have some updated plans for us "Listers" who are going to the Gathering 98.

Friday & Saturday "Listers" sign in next to ALDHA's Gathering registration
table.

Friday after, Walkin' Jim's, concert.  "Listers" meet in the auditorium. Same
place and time as the new persons Gathering orientation.

Saturday 12 noon meet in the cafeteria, lunch not provided, for the Listers
Mini Gathering.  We could use a photo person/s.  Posting photos from the
Gathering on someone's website is also needed.

Is there anything else we want to do?  There is a need for some help at the
sign in area. Hint.

Sandra Downs has a photo of "Listers" who were at the Gathering two years ago.
Go to cyber wall at (http://www.nb.net/~downs/downsou.htm)

For more information on the Gathering.  Go to the ALDHA webpage at
(http://www.aldha.org).

See you at Pipestem

Beau Bushor N1MJD
    "bleeder guy"