[at-l] October weekend hike in PA

The first weekend in October looks good to me for a weekend hike in
Pennsylvania.  A good two day is from Duncannon to Clarks Valley, about
17 miles total.  Peter Mountain Shelter, a wonderful shelter, is in the
middle of this section.  Or, there is a good secluded camping area at the
Clarks Valley trailhead (this is where I would be staying).  Let me know
if anyone can come along...

It looks good for Felix, Pokey and Stoat to be in central/southern PA in
the later part of October.  They apparently have left Hanover, which
would give them about 450 miles to DWG.  Get your rhymes and limericks
ready...

pittsburgh