Re: [at-l] How do you light your stove?

Try using one of those lighters that are designed to light gas BBQ's they
weigh a bit more but have a long snout to reach down.  They are also good
for lighting those candles in cans and jars.  There are a number of brands
out there so you would have to weigh a few to find the lightest.  Usually
these have a trigger so cold hands can operate them.  In fact the trigger
guard if it has one can be cut off to allow use with gloved hands.  Other
alternative is kitchen matches which allow you to keep your fingers a
couple of inches from the flame.
Rich