Re: [at-l] In season

There was a time, so I've been told, you could go to the Indian island for
free.  The Indians would pick you up on the Oldtown shoreline, ferry you
across, where you could look around and buy some wares.  To get back, you
could go for free, too, but you'd have to swim.  To return by boat, you had
to pay.  Very enterprising, to be sure.

Ern Grover, Father & Son Clockworks of Springvale, Maine
ICQ: 922536 / AOL: MaineMan47 / 207-490-3500
Website: http://www.cybertours.com/~ern/

Today's Thought:  (actual ad) "Used Cars: Why go elsewhere to be cheated?
Come here first.

Yesterday's Thought:  (evaluation report entry) "Works well when under
constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap."