Re: [at-l] In season

Speaking of hunting and spirituality ......

A hunter decided to skip the Sunday sermon to go out and shoot some
game.  As he was walking along the trail, a big bear lurched out from
behind the bushes and swatted him down, breaking his legs and throwing
his gun out of reach.  The man pleaded with God as the bear approched
him again: "Lord, please forgive me for missing the sermon this
morning.  I promise to attend church every Sunday morning and Sunday
night, and Wednesday nights too.  All I ask is that you make this bear a
Christian and have him do as a Christian should".  Suddenly, the bear
stopped, kneeled down and said: "Dear Lord, please bless this food for
which I am about to eat...."

Voodoo Chile

--
Bruce Waldrop, RPh