Fw: [at-l] In season

 Dear Oscar Meyer, forgive me for my bite, but you taste so good!

 Ern Grover of Springvale, Maine
 ICQ: 922536 / AOL: MaineMan47 / 207-490-3500
 Website: http://www.cybertours.com/~ern/

 Today's Thought:  "Road Kill... It's not just for breakfast anymore."

 Yesterday's Thought:  "I'm not saying she was ugly, but...   When she goes
 into a bank, they turn off the surveillance camera.