Re: [at-l] In season

Just flew back from Brazil...BOY are my arms tired. (Badda Bing).

Hey, did you know it gets hot down there in the wintertime? Something
with that ol' El Nino I'd bet.

Now don't tell anyone about this -- I'm letting you all in on an old
family passdown from Wales where the kinfolk used to hike and hunt li'l
ol' raccoons before coming over on the banana boat.

Secret Ancient Raccoon Hunting Technique:

1) Scotch Tape Cheeto to end of gun barrel.
2) Wait 5 minutes.
3) Pull trigger.

As the stuffed raccoon crouches in an active pose from the mounting on
the wall, the hunter can say he summoned all of his masculinity to
wrestle this beast to the ground, using his 15" Bowie knife only in
self-defense to protect the women and children from the monster.

About like fishing with dynamite. And...this raccoon hunting is a
legally recognized sport? You mean like synchronized swimming?

Datto

PS: I already know it's not with El Nino. See, the tilt of the earth
combined with the angle of rays from the sun, you'll have to think 3D
with me on this one...Okay, if El Nino is good for you it's good for me.
It's El Nino in Brazil then.