Re: [at-l] In season

> Note: I don't mean all hunters are like Chester (all is a big word).
> They're probably some hunters out there who are actually responsible,
> look before they blast, stay in season and aren't liquored up.

Thank you. There certainly are, and I am one of them. Even though I have
hunted in many different states, I have never come across the type of hunters
that you describe. I hope that I never do. That is one more reason to keep in
mind the safety rules for hikers when there are hunters in the woods also. It
is probably a one in a million chance, but why take any chance at all ?

Chuck