Re: [at-l] In season

In a message dated 9/13/98 12:56:20 PM EDT, datto999@hotmail.com writes:

<< I went to take my weekly hike at sunrise this morning.

 Either the PhD candidates are out on summer break or some kind of
 hunting season just started. The trailhead was covered with hunters in
 full regalia.

 I drove up, got out of my car and asked the closest guy in cammo what
 they're hunting.

 He says they're coon hunting. Evidently coon season just started in
 Indiana.

Raccoon's are NOT in season.
 Raccoon and Opossum season is: Nov. 8, 1998-Jan. 31, 1999
 Dog Running  season is: Feb. 15, 1998-Oct. 14, 1998 (no firearms)

http://www.dnr.state.in.us/fishwild/index.htm
http://www.dnr.state.in.us/fishwild/hutguide/furhunt.htm

Wildbill