[at-l] Hello

I hiked with a friend near Salem Va. this weekend. We hiked from 311 at
Catawba to 621 Sinking Creek Valley. It was a 20 mile hike with a
beautiful open rock area called Dragon's Tooth as the highlight. We also
saw several trout swimming in Trout Creek and several lizards sunning
themselves. Audie Murphy's Memorial is also in this section. He is
supposed to be the most decorated veteran of World War II and died in a
plane crash in 1971 near the trail. Happy Trails!

Walter Shroyer