p.s.  If someone is getting the digests and does not get truncated,
please cut/paste and send me the posts listed below.  They are the ones
that followed Bachelor boB's  (  [at-l] North Adams, MA  ) post in digest
#926...

    (  [at-l] North Adams, MA  )

    Re: [at-l] Solar Bear's 45th birthday party
    [at-l] cheap equipment report
    [at-l] weekend hiking
    Re: [at-l] Solar Bear's Wild Wall Street Adventure  :)
    Re: [at-l] Re:Trail News from our neighbors to the North
    Re: [at-l] Trail News from our neighbors to the North
    Re: [at-l] Solar Bear's Wild Wall Street Adventure :)
    Re: [at-l] baby voodoo
    Re: [at-l] Re:Trail News from our neighbors to the North
    [at-l] [Fwd: Daniel's journal Aug 31-Sept 3]
    Re: [at-l] baby voodoo
    [at-l] Fall has fell
    Re: [at-l] baby voodoo

Thanks...