[at-l] weekend hiking

When I planned my weekend hike I was only looking forward to doing a night hike
on the river road section along the Housatanic, I hadn't counted on the almost
full moon and a moonrise that was early enough so that I didn't need my
headlamp to see. It was a beautiful walk along the river, still warm enough to
hike in shorts and a t-shirt, and with the moonlight reflecting off of the
ripples in the river. The light shone down through the branches of the
hemlocks, leaving patches on the ground that looked solid. The night ended with
the easy climb to Silver Hill and spreading my gear to sleep under the
moonlight...

Hope everyone else got some "trail magic" in....

Skeeter