[at-l] Re:Trail News from our neighbors to the North

Along these lines, something I wondered the other day as I
finished K. Bergers tale of her CDT thru-hike. The last picture
shows the hikers walking into the clearing at the border, a
clearing which supposedly extends from the Atlantic to the
Pacific, along the Canadian/USA border. Anybody know of a source
of info for the border? If this *is* in fact cleared from ocean
to ocean, it would seem an obvious Trail, beckoning for a hike...

Idly wondering -
Kurt