[at-l] Solar Bear's 45th birthday party

Wow!  What a blast my party was last night.  Y'all should have been there.  I
danced the whole night away in my second most favorite tutu that I'll be
wearing to the Gathering -- the pink one's at the cleaners.  Franc and Howard
Weinstein were such great dancing partners.  There's even a picture of me
posing in the tutu at:

 <A HREF="http://www.hikenj.net/atl/tutu1.JPG">tutu1.JPG at www.hikenj.net</A>

Don't I look simply divine, darlings?  Are those thruhiker legs, or what?  :)

Look for my upcoming technical posts on the "Do's and Don'ts of Hiking in a
Tutu!"

Happy trails,

Solar Bear