Re: [at-l] Solar Bear's Wild Wall Street Adventure :)

In a message dated 9/4/98 12:06:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
datto999@hotmail.com writes:

<< Yeah, during the last show when Solar Bear was prancing down the runway
 with the usual disinterested "pouty" look, pack thrown over his shoulder
 like that, the hiking boots really set off those feathers. >>

I studied the Mona Lisa before selecting that expression.  Then, of course, I
was fighting back the gas from those bean burritos at lunch time.  Maybe that
was the problem.  Pouty, bloated, gassy:  I maybe should have taken some
beano.

The dark glasses were for the mystery.  Hiker babes love mysterious guys.  The
high forehead signifies the enormous brainpower idling unused in my pathetic
attempt at a life.  The business attire was absolutely necessary to mask my
perfectly chiseled virile body.  The overall combination of features humbly
reminds us all of the blind crap shoot that is genetics.  :)  Actually, my
rich Polish heritage makes me proud to host this homely mug!

Happy trails,

Solar Bear