Re: [at-l] Solar Bear's Wild Wall Street Adventure :)

I ignoramously deleted the original message of Solar Bear's, but need to
put in my two cents.

I have decided after seeing the response to Solar Bear posting his photo
online, that I WILL NOT be posting mine in the near future.
Solar Bear, I don't think I could recognize you on the trail from this
photo unless you keep the tie on.

Highlander
----------
> From: Richard S. Lubitz <lubitz@alpha.fdu.edu>
> To: DaRedhead@aol.com
> Cc: at-l@backcountry.net
> Subject: Re: [at-l] Solar Bear's Wild Wall Street Adventure  :)
> Date: Friday, September 04, 1998 10:18 AM
>
> Redhead wrote:
> >
> > I have to ask . . .
> >
> > what is "forensic accounting?"  Sounds like something you'd do to the
finances
> > of people who have passed away....... or after your finances die due to
Solar
> > Bears playing with the stock market . . . .
> >
> > surely not  :)
> >
> > The Redhead
> > Ga > Me  00
> > * From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List |  http://www.backcountry.net
 *

> The term forensic has to do with the law and courts.  When most people
hear
> the word they think of forensic medicine which is the coroner's office.
> Forensic accountants are called in in divorce cases ans other litigation.
 An