Re: [at-l] to change the subject

In a message dated 9/3/98, 10:16:26 PM, jrowen@ibm.net writes:
<< In the meantime, we can enjoy the solitude and beauty that is the
Pennsylvania north country and get back to enjoying life again. How
about you?>>

Disappointing as it is, no more AT hike this weekend :-(.  Illness and a
"family get together" at my house have interupted the plans.

Next week soon to be ex is caving.

So - the week after that?????  I will go nuts by then . . . . Mom and I are
going on a little day hike this weekend though.   Hopefully that will sustain
me until I once again strap my pack on my back. . . . it seems nuts to live
minutes from the AT and have such a hard time getting there to hike.

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00