Re: [at-l] Solar Bear's little secret

I am still laughing.  I love Monty Python.  I can see this scene now, with
Felix instead of Sir Robin (except instead of armor, he's wearing a bright
hawaiian shirt <g>)

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00

In a message dated 9/2/98, 12:45:33 PM, jeffjw@geocities.com writes:

<<Boldly brave Sir Felix rode forth from civilization.
He was afraid to hike, oh brave Sir Felix.
He was not all afraid to backpack in strange ways,
brave-brave-brave, brave Sir Felix.

He was not at the least bit scared to eat freeze-dried food,
or to have feet swollen up, and his sholders hurting,
to have his backpack eaten, by the furry shelter mice,
and his food all eaten up by the local bear.>>