RE: [at-l] FW: help with bivys

You know, I looked at OR's site, but I didn't find these technical manual
pages.

Thanks!

Now I know that I want the heavier, more expensive one.  It's still more
convenient and 1#5 lighter.  Which will allow me ditch my space blanket
(4oz) and carry a light tarp.

-Nicole

Nicole Markee
MCI Internet Engineering