Re: [at-l] Moving To Atlanta

There is absolutely nothing in the entire North of Georgia about the AT. Do not
go to either of the REI's, or to Backcountry, or GORP, or call any of the
colleges and universities. Do not look behind the curtain, and ignore the little
man with the smoke and mirrors. ;-)

It will be very hard _not_ to find some friends quickly here. Welcome to the
South, regardless of prior threads.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA