Re: [at-l] Q11- Propane/butane Source

Mike,

	When you get a list be sure and publish it to the AT-L. Many of us have
gas too:-)
	For my addition to your database, I purchased my Primus Stove ($15.95)
and GAS at an Ames Department store in Great Barrington, MA. Actually
the store is just abt a mile from the AT on highway 7, in the shopping
center across from The Outfitter witch is owned by former thru hiker
"SandBagger". If you need much equipment the Outfitter in town has
better prices and will negotiate. Its only another 1.7 miles or so to
town and several restaurants.

chase

--
Charles W. Davidson (WB4PAN)