[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] Q11- Propane/butane Source
- Subject: [at-l] Q11- Propane/butane Source
- From: mlowell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 11:25:15 -0700
I've decided to pack a propane/butane stove.
Does any one have a single list of sources near the trail for propane
and/or butane canisters?
Do you know of _even one_ source along the trail that can provide a
canister? With enough of you responding with just one source, I could
compile a consolidated list and publish it back to this list for others'
I'll be using a Primus stove. I believe it will accept different
manufacturers canisters to include Peak's 3100 and Gaz's CV270, etc.
This seems to be the most helpful information:
1. Location of the canister (town/city, etc.)
3. Phone number
4. Miscellaneous information you think is helpful, like the name of
the store or outfitter that carries the canister
Mail drops, for me, will be a plan "B".
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *