Re: [at-l] Re: Pennsylvania :-)

DaRedhead@aol.com wrote:

> - meet me at the Campfire on Saturday night at The Gathering - choose your own
> poison.

I'll take that invitation Red!  If I make it to the Gathering
I'll bring an assortement of Yuengling's for you to try.

It is America's oldest brewery doncha know <g> and brewed
within a few miles of the Trail.  It will give you a chance
to sample another good thing about the Pa AT!  And I'll bring
a case of the purist stuff so I have a bottle for the first
23 future purist hikers I run into.<VVVBG>!      k.