Re: [at-l] Re: Pennsylvania :-)

DaRedhead writes:
>Bucky writes:

><<BTW - Dual what? Beer tasting? Good idea.>>
>
>Just to keep this Trail Related, I hereby challenge you to aforementioned dual
>- meet me at the Campfire on Saturday night at The Gathering - choose your own
>poison.

I won't be at the Gathering -- sorry. However, I am going
up to the Land of Compassion next week, and unless the
beer situation has changed for the better I'll be forced
to quaff Moose.

--
mfuller@somtel.com; Northern Franklin County, Maine
The Constitution is the white man's ghost shirt.  }>:-/> --->