[at-l] New backpack

My daughter and I were looking at backpacks yesterday.  I was surprised on how
heavy most of them were.  We really liked the Dana Arclight Glacier.  The
small size  holds 5100 cu. in. and weighs 5 lbs, 6 0z.  I like the ease in how
the pack adjusts and it really seemed comfortable.  Anyone have any experience
with this pack?  Would love to get some input before I chunk down the money.
Price - $339.  Anyone have another internal pack about that size and weight
with pockets that they really love?

Leapfrog