[at-l] Children's sleeping bags

I could probably spend a little time surfing and get this info, but I'd like
some first hand knowledgable suggestions.  I need to get Cassy (the 2 yr old)
a bag.  I would think a 30 degree bag would be okay, we won't have her out in
any super cold weather, but I'd like to be able to take her until it gets
really cold.  Will an Elmo bag suffice, or is there a better quality *real*
sleeping bag for kids?  Any info appreciated <g>

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00