[at-l] Re:Solar Bear's little secret

In a message dated 8/27/98 11:10:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, TOKTAADN@aol.com
writes:

<< Well, now that's it's out in the open.  I guess there's no use lying about
it
 like I have been for so long.  It's true, every stinking word of it.  And to
 think of how I've been followed day and night, hounded mercilessly, just
 wanting to keep one shred of info about me private.   >>

Hey Solar Bear--I knew when I saw that great picture of you in the grocery
check out counter magazines that they'd caught up with you. Sorry. Guess
you'll just have to get used to fame.
Sally