[at-l] Solar Bear's little secret

In a message dated 8/27/98 3:44:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time, DaRedhead@aol.com
writes:

<< Not to mention the information
 about Solar Bear.  Wow.  Who would have known? >>

Well, now that's it's out in the open.  I guess there's no use lying about it
like I have been for so long.  It's true, every stinking word of it.  And to
think of how I've been followed day and night, hounded mercilessly, just
wanting to keep one shred of info about me private.  But, alas, it wasn't
meant to be.  We famous types don't get the same breaks the rest of you
little, unimportant, anonymous people get.  So now you know!  Are you happy?
Does it make a difference?  It's like a burden lifted off my shoulders, a
catharsis for the start of a whole new me.  It makes me want to sing -- and
hike in a tutu!  ;-)

Happy trails,

Solar Bear