Re: [at-l] Mailbox flooded with emails

You know...just when I get a chance to breath (and do some work) I start
getting messages complaining about not getting enough email. Think of this
as a town day...you get to think about stuff other then the trail and have
a bit of time to do the things that you havn't been able to do in the last
couple of days (like shower, eat a real meal, go to the market, etc)

Enjoy the day off...it probably won't happen again for a good long time.

-Chris 'flats' Casciano (who now has enough time to read the last 14 ATML
digests)
AIM: CCasciano
http://www.HikeNJ.net/
christopher.casciano@prudential.com