[at-l] Silly Season

When I was a young man we would have the silly season each summer.
This was the time when people would spot flying saucers and they
would be reported on national news.  Apparently the beloved AT-L has
a number of silly hikers who need to get out on the trail.  I am
planning on getting a small section of the AT hiked on Friday
(dodging raindrops from Bonnie) and I promise to post a booooooring
report.  Now for a few wise words from wise old Grey Owl:  TAKE A
HIKE ;-)

Grey Owl
Have You Hugged your PA rock today?