[at-l] Gathering stuff

I was wondering if we were going to plan on meeting somewhere for a group
photo, like we did at Trail Days?  (and by the way, does anyone have one of
those up on the net?)  We missed several people who were at Trail Days that we
didn't connect with in time to plan the photo, so it would be nice if we
planned in advance this time so everyone on the list who is there will be in
it <g>  Any suggestions from those of you who have been there before?

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00