[at-l] Gathering and hiking after

Just got back from a terrific hike in Ontario on the Bruce Trail with five
other women met online, everyone got along great and we managed to have just
enough excitement to keep our journals full!   Well, have to start planning my
next hike so I don't get too depressed by being home.  I am planning to go to
the Gathering and then looking to backpack for the week afterwards.  Any
suggestions as to a good 5-6 day hike?  I usually do 8-10 miles a day, like to
do 4-5 the first day out.  I would be hiking with my daughter and would
probably need a shuttle.  Never been down to that area and would like to get
many suggestions.

Looking forward to meeting many of you at the Gathering!

Leapfrog