[at-l] TYT

If this is appearing again strike it up to the list gremlins....
Bug bitten, scratched and dinged, and with a VBG, I'm back.....

Hiked out to Toulumne Meadows along the river with an old Stones song running
through my head....
"You can't always get what you want,
But if you try sometimes
You just might find
You get what you need...."

That's exactly what this trip was for me. Of course I couldn't just stop at the
meadows, I resupplied at the store and headed for Yosemite Valley; got my butt
kicked by a Sierra thunderstorm at Catherdral Lake, my mind blown on Clouds
Rest, and an adrenalin rush on Half Dome. Took the Mist Trail down to the
Valley, and even with all the people it's still awesome.....

Skeeter