Re: [at-l] Fwd: meteor cd light rain report

I have the orion and while it is listed as a "2 person" tent - it is for 2
small people. It would be perfect I think for 1 person and a child, or 1
person and a animal. I want the flexibility of keeping my pack in my tent when
it is raining, etc and can't stand being confined when I sleep. It is perfect
for that purpose. The vestibule is small and will barely hold my pack if I
can't bring it in. Like everything else, it is a tradeoff. A little more
weight for a little more room. I am very happy with it.

POG